Klemchuk Intellectual Property Law Review: Trademark Stories in the News
The Klemchuk Intellectual Property Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. Klemchuk LLP, provides patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling.
Topics covered on this show include:
- Don’t Blow: Trademark Dispute Between Lawyers Who Defend Against DWIs;
- PODS wins $62 Million award in trademark infringement lawsuit against U-haul;
- Is the Alibaba Trademark Worth A $25 Billion IPO?
- Starbucks wins Philippine case over “Frap” trademark;
- Coke Ducks Trademark Suit with Zero; and
- Cartier stresses trademark dispute is to “protect customers” not “restrict” freedom of speech.