The Klemchuk Intellectual Property Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. Klemchuk LLP, provides patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling.
Topics covered on this show include:
- Don’t Blow: Trademark Dispute Between Lawyers Who Defend Against DWIs;
- PODS wins $62 Million award in trademark infringement lawsuit against U-haul;
- Is the Alibaba Trademark Worth A $25 Billion IPO?
- Starbucks wins Philippine case over “Frap” trademark;
- Coke Ducks Trademark Suit with Zero; and
- Cartier stresses trademark dispute is to “protect customers” not “restrict” freedom of speech.
Klemchuk LLP is an Intellectual Property (IP), Technology, Internet, and Business law firm located in Dallas, TX. The firm offers comprehensive legal services including litigation and enforcement of all forms of IP as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress, and copyrights. The firm also provides a wide range of technology, Internet, e-commerce, and business services including business planning, formation, and financing, mergers and acquisitions, business litigation, data privacy, and domain name dispute resolution. Additional information about the IP law firm and its IP law attorneys may be found at www.klemchuk.com.
Klemchuk LLP hosts Culture Counts, a blog devoted to the discussion of law firm culture and corporate core values with frequent topics about positive work environment, conscious capitalism, entrepreneurial management, positive workplace culture, workplace productivity, and corporate core values.
Also published on Medium.