Tips To Getting Your Productivity Back After The Holidays
It can be very difficult to get back into the swing of things at work after you travel miles back home, pack up all of the ornaments and/or try to recover from pies and treats. Here are some helpful tips to get your focus back on track and renew your workplace productivity!
1. Set daily goals! There is a good chance that you will have some catching up to do so write down a list of tasks you need to accomplish for the day. Having something tangible may increase your motivation!
2. Prioritize your tasks. Breaking out tasks can make it easier to tackle them one by one.
3. Clear your desk. Removing the distraction of holiday decorations can go a long way toward accomplishing your tasks!
4. Seek some solitude. If you really need some time to concentrate find a conference room or empty office to avoid distractions.
5. Make sure you are getting enough sleep. It’s time to catch up after the holidays and get back to a regular sleep schedule!
Remember to look at your corporate core values and see how they can impact your values outside of the workplace.
The Culture Counts blog is a discussion of law firm culture and legal innovation, including topics such as effective leadership, employee engagement, workplace culture, ideal work environment, company core values, and workplace productivity.
Sign up for and explore our content and thought leadership here.
About the Firm:
Klemchuk LLP is a litigation, intellectual property, transactional, and international business law firm dedicated to protecting innovation. The firm provides tailored legal solutions to industries including software, technology, retail, real estate, consumer goods, ecommerce, telecommunications, restaurant, energy, media, and professional services. The firm focuses on serving mid-market companies seeking long-term, value-added relationships with a law firm. Learn more about experiencing law practiced differently and our local counsel practice.
The firm publishes Intellectual Property Trends (latest developments in IP law), Conversations with Innovators (interviews with thought leaders), Leaders in Law (insights from law leaders), Culture Counts (thoughts on law firm culture and business), and Legal Insights (in-depth analysis of IP, litigation, and transactional law).